Terms of Service Agreement
This Terms of Service Agreement ("Terms") is a valid, binding contract between you and Tim Slade Omnimedia, LLC ("Vendor"). This Agreement provides the terms and conditions of your purchase from The eLearning Designer’s Academy (“Site”).
By clicking or having clicked the "I AGREE" button, You acknowledge and agree that You have reviewed and understand this terms of service agreement. If You do not agree or are not willing to be bound by this agreement, do not click on the "I AGREE" button, and do not seek to obtain or continue using The eLearning Designer’s Academy content.
A User License is a purchase for a single person to have access to some or all content available in the Site. A User License, or Single User License, allows only one person, either you or one person on behalf of you (you being a payor), access to the Site.
An account with The eLearning Designer’s Academy can have several User Licenses purchased for one Account (Contact us for bulk Licenses if needed).
Shared usernames and passwords, shared browser sessions, or other multi-user access is not permitted to those who do not have a User License for the Site.
Content is considered any Intellectual Property on the Site. "Intellectual Property" means any and all creations associated with the Site and all related Content including, but not limited to, videos, project files, images, audio, and text, such as written content.
Content Use and Obligations
- Content, such as videos are to be watched through the website and not to be downloaded as individual files. Content, such as Storyline files and other resources are not to be downloaded and stockpiled as a reserve for future use.
- To limit stockpiling, Content downloads may be limited.
- Content is not to be resold in any form. These files cannot be combined or be edited and be resold or distributed as training videos, tools, or stock assets.
Site Use and Obligations
- You are at least 18 years of age and have the right to enter into this Agreement.
- You will not use the Content in any way that is not permitted by this Agreement.
- Your use of the Content will not violate any applicable law or regulation of any country, state, or other governmental entity;
- The information you provide to the Site is accurate and true, including, without limitation, all credit card information.
- The eLearning Designer’s Academy must be used as defined on the Site’s instructions.
- The Site is not to be hacked, tampered with in any way, or logged in to from an administrator or user level without permission or a User License.
There is no refund for a purchase and all payments are final.
The eLearning Designer’s Academy may suspend or terminate a Subscription or User License at any time if the Terms have not been followed or if there is suspicion of the Terms not being followed. If Your Agreement is terminated or suspended, You shall no longer use the Site or Content.
The System and all related Intellectual Property (as defined below) is now and will remain the exclusive property of The eLearning Designer’s Academy. "Intellectual Property" means any and all intellectual property associated with the Site and all related Content including, but not limited to, videos, project files, images, audio, and text, such as written content.
- While The eLearning Designer’s Academy does its best to provide quality products, it does not warrant the accuracy of information or functionality of its content and any products. The site does not represent or warrant that the content will meet your requirements. You may use the content as-is and The eLearning Designer’s Academy has no obligation to fix errors or functional problems.
- The site has many files in many formats and does not warrant that any of these formats will work with other software, other versions of software, or hardware.
Name Use in Marketing
The eLearning Designer’s Academy may use the license User’s company logo and/or company name solely in connection with The eLearning Designer’s Academy marketing including being displayed on the website, advertising, literature, newsletters, emails, and in marketing videos to promote The eLearning Designer’s Academy user base. In no way will The eLearning Designer’s Academy be affiliated with any company outside of the Vendor (The eLearning Designer’s Academy) and Customer (User License holder) relationship stated in this document. The use of this logo and/or company name can continue past the end of a User License subscription.
Indemnification and Liability
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold The eLearning Designer’s Academy, its affiliates, its Content providers and their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, partners and agents (collectively, the “Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) incurred by any Party as a result of or in connection with any breach or alleged breach by you or anyone acting on your behalf of any of the terms of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall The eLearning Designer’s Academy, or any of its affiliates or content providers or their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, partners or agents be liable for any incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages whatsoever (including damages for loss of profits, interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) in connection with any claim, loss, damage, action, suit or other proceeding arising under or out of this agreement, including without limitation your use of, reliance upon, access to, or exploitation of the content, or any part thereof, or any rights granted to you hereunder, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether the action is based on contract, tort (including negligence), infringement of intellectual property rights or otherwise.
Changes to Service and Pricing
The eLearning Designer’s Academy reserves the right to change any aspect of the services, products, pricing, or pricing model at any time. Those with a User License will be notified of any revisions to pricing changes.
Changes to Terms and Conditions (This Agreement)
The eLearning Designer’s Academy reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any amendments to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes and The eLearning Designer’s Academy has no obligation to inform you of such changes in any other manner.
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it, and had an opportunity to seek independent legal advice prior to agreeing to it. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and The eLearning Designer’s Academy, which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communication between you and The eLearning Designer’s Academy relating to the subject of this agreement.
Changes To These Terms
We may update our Terms from time to time. Updates can be viewed on this page.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on this page, when changes become effective and update the "effective date" on page when changes occur.
You are advised to review these Terms periodically for any changes. Changes to these Terms are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
This document was last updated on 7/1/2019.